Sight News Summer 2022
Sight News is our charity magazine, containing loads of useful information about what is going on at Herts Vision Loss. You will find a range of information from equipment for sale, informative articles and a wellbeing section.
It is available for free in print, audio, email and braille formats.
If you have any questions, comments or subscription requests please email email@example.com or call us on 01707 324680.
In this issue:
- Date for Herts Vision Loss’ grand opening of our new Resource Centre
- Volunteer News
- Social Club News
- Welcome to our new Finance Officer Karen Utteridge
- New Working Age Group for the Visually Impaired
- St Alban’s Sensory Garden
- Home Instead has launched a new wellbeing hub in Welwyn Garden City
And much more! Read all the latest news